Thursday, June 07, 2007

Didn't think much was going to happen today!

Not a lot went on in the library this morning, and actually I wasn't expecting anything to happen for the rest of this week as the electricians are due back in a couple of weeks to finish off and install network ports for the library counter and the carpet fitter is due in next week. I just happened to pop into the library this afternoon and to my surprise both an electrician (Adam) and carpetfitter (Lionel) were in. The carpet is being pulled up leaving behind what I'm told is a non-toxic dust and the network and electricity sockets will also be finished.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's looking a little different from when I left 6 years ago, that I must say, but at the same time is starting to look very impressive.

Keep up the good work guys!

Justin