Monday, July 16, 2007

Grand Re-opening Tomorrow


It didn't come as a surprise but today has been very hectic in preparing for the re-opening tomorrow afternoon. I've spent today putting up some displays (with the help of my volunteer) clearing out the library office and having a general tidy up to make the library look at least reasonably attractive! My PC has nearly been restored - I've written nearly. as I can access the library automation software, but there is a problem with the network link so I'm without e-mail and internet access, but I'm told this will be rectified tomorrow morning. The afternoon was spent taking the blue boxes that had housed the fiction so well in when we were over in the temporary library, back down to the public library ready for collection later in the week. Demco came in and finished off the jobs that needed doing and finally we now have some wooden furniture for the courtyard. Another couple of things cleared off the list.

Phew. Early night tonight. Hopefully masses of photographs to add tomorrow.

No comments: